Each household has some form of hierarchy, defined or undefined, meticulous or raucous. Ours is a sort of a tacit agreement but spoken. I know I don’t make sense, I am just being myself. Let me explain.
I was working in front of my machine when the mom asked the son to take out the pressure washer and clean the electric fans. But because he was still busy doing something, the fans remained in their waiting stage. The daughter saw the dirty fans and said, "I’ll do the cleaning." But since she had to prepare lunch and we didn’t have a dog, I had to do something before WWIII erupts.
Immediately, I turned to the one who does most of the doings in this household:
Me: "Hey, Google, clean the fans."
Google: "๐๐ฐ๐ณ๐ณ๐บ, ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฐ๐ฏ’๐ต ๐ถ๐ฏ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ณ๐ด๐ต๐ข๐ฏ๐ฅ."
"Hey Google, nettoie les ventilateurs รฉlectriques, s’il vous plaรฎt."
"๐๐ถ ๐ด๐ฐ๐ถ๐ฉ๐ข๐ช๐ต๐ฆ๐ด!"
I thought it’d respond differently to another language. But fail.
I looked to the left. I looked to the right. Up and down. No one else down the organizational chart. Can you imagine a dog with its tail tucked between its legs, slowly creeping out of the door because it had been shooed away by the cruel restaurant owner? No, that wasn’t like me at all. I happily stood up and declared, "I will do it!"
Twenty-seven minutes later, the fans were sparkling clean and I was wet as the dog described here if it was left out in the rain.
The wife is looking around for more dirty items around.
I wish we had a dog. Cheers.
#MyCafeNotes

A dog that licks dirt will come handy. More caffeine.
ReplyDeleteHappy wife, happy life
ReplyDeleteJojang Aguas ikr!
ReplyDeleteWhat brand is your pressure washer? Wag mo isagot 'Rissa'!
ReplyDeleteSeriously looking into it.
ReplyDeleteBlack & Decker sa amin. Kila Ate Reng, Bosch.
ReplyDeleteRissa Espinosa ano ang mas mabuti?
ReplyDeleteLydia Vicente I recommended Bosch to Reng and they’re very happy with it.
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren tnx
ReplyDeleteLydia Vicente I’ll for a good link for you. Baka meron sa 02.02 sale.
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren tnx!
ReplyDeleteImagining WWIII with Rissa at the forefront Wife and Mommy meltdowns do happen when chores are left undone
ReplyDeleteGina, di ba gentle & quiet spirit ako
ReplyDeleteBakit kasi hindi tayo naging mahinhin like Reng?
ReplyDeleteGina, are you sure about me being mahinhin?
ReplyDeleteReng, it's just the way you talk and always gracious kasi....pero you also have that "Gabriela Silang" streak pag super nainis na
ReplyDeleteThank you, Gina , I will take it as a complement
ReplyDelete