Ever heard of minimalism? I’ve been watching a series on Youtube about the subject with much gusto that I’m minimizing my Hangeul lessons to learn more about it. There is a challenge to get rid (donate or throw away) things never used for a long time -one each day for 30 days.
Today I got rid of old curtains from my old office that I vacated -drum roll, 10 years ago. That’s a freakin’ decade of dust gathering. Never reused or re-purposed. That’s 5 items. Also, trash bags in the laundry area that I’ve been wanting to throw since 2020. I mean that’s a long time, ain’t it? Another 5 items counted. I’m good for the week already. But I’m not stopping.
Minimalism, they said, will make you love people more over things.
I’m loving you already. Here’s to a clutter-free life. Cheers.
#MyCafeNotes

Thanks for this Net. I need to minimize.
ReplyDeleteAnother tip: if you want to buy new clothes, you have to give up/donate one that's in your closet first
ReplyDeleteGina Ealdama Camacho good idea...
ReplyDeleteGood idea. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren Matthew watched that too.. it's a good eye opener.
ReplyDeleteGIPHY
ReplyDeleteIt's a lifestyle of peace
ReplyDeleteCatherine Evangelista Tamon I joined the group. Thanks for the invite.
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren welcome Bro Rene looking forward to seeing your reflections there
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, hope I could do the same
ReplyDeleteRamon Monteclaro Sawit just one or two each day, you’ll see.
ReplyDelete