earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

How many "Good Morning" messages are sent to your social media accounts everyday? Me, about 10, four of which come from my wife’s group (with the husbands) who share exactly the same photo message. One sends to the group -usually the one who wakes up first, then the rest forwards the same glorious* pic message to the same glorious* group. If you ask me why they do it, it’s the same answer you get if you asked God, "What do I do to understand women?" (*This is an interactive reflection. You are free to change the adjective used to appropriate your sense of modesty).

But you know what? I’ll tell you now.

I read the same message four times. You know, spelling changes may happen along the transmission. If you ask me why I do it, it’s the same answer you get if you asked God, "What do I do to understand men?"

I’ve been told that women’s brains are wired differently than men’s. I agree. I don’t agree. It all depends on who I’m talking to.

Life is beautiful. Sometimes it sucks. Big time. But it’s beautiful.

I raise this cup to men. Okay, to women, too. And I’m beaming with delight. Cheers!

#MyCafeNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment