earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Last night, I watched ANC’s Karen Davila’s interview of Bo Sanchez -a best-selling author and lay preacher. It’s probably the best and most beautiful interview/chat show I’ve watched during this pandemic with it as the topic. It doesn’t matter if you are a cabbage or a king, it is worth your ransom. The link to the show is shown below.

Just to tickle you a bit, here are some of my take-aways:

* You matter to me. This is why I want you to watch it. If you think it ain’t worth your shot, your next cup is on me. I’ll throw in some kaya toasts, too.

* Do you know where the puck is going? Find out.

* How to stay dry during rainy days.

Here’s the link. Watch it. I want you to be blessed. Thank me later.

https://youtu.be/UgubJkVlTzY

Cheers!

#MyCafeNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment