earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

When I was new in this industry, a Japanese company was one of my biggest clients. In one appointed visit, I got in the meeting room just in the nick of time.

"Good afternoon!" I cheerfully announced.

But was opposed with:

"You’re two minutes late!"

Japanese sense of time, I know, right? But there’s another trait the Japanese are known for: nationalism.

I answered back, "But according to my Japan-made Seiko watch, I’m on time!"

It was immediately back to a good afternoon. I thank God for a quick mental reflex.

When pushed against a wall, know that you can still kick where it hurts. Then you’re pushed no more.

πΎπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘Žπ‘–! #MyCafeNotes

P.S. As I was escorted to where I was parked, I showed them my Japan-made car that helped me arrive there on time. π»π‘Žπ‘–!

1 comment: