earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

I ordered an #omroncomplete portable BP and ECG machine online that measures, um… excitement level. It hasn’t arrived yet but everyday, for the past several days, I’ve been asking Andre to track its delivery.

Andre: "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘰𝘳 #𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘉𝘗/𝘌𝘊𝘎 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦!"

Me: "𝘠𝘦𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺." Not yet cranky, not yet grouchy, not yet incontinent, but old. Old in the eyes of millennials. But young in the eyes of contemporaries who challenge gravity with botox and facelifts.

Maybe I’m still young. I still get excited.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

5 comments:

  1. Reng David-MorelosApril 23, 2021 at 9:00 AM

    At least you still get excited, that means you are alive and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reng David-Morelos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold aircon is exciting!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ralph Pan Espinosa it’s da best

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt you’re still young.

    ReplyDelete