earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Over one dinner, my daughter Nikkei quizzed me on my knowledge of who’s who in the reality TV industry: Name the Kardashian siblings. Yeah, I know, right? I labored thru dinner using the clues given such as: begins with K, sounds like Turkey, e-book reader, three letters only (I’ve got K so 2 to go), Paris Hilton, etc.

I must have mentioned several dozen K names before getting the right ones, evoking a greater sense of senselessness, mediocrity, meaningless and laughter. At the expense of those named Kakawai, Kalulua, Kakasuka and Khabag, I got to play my second best role in this family: the funny entertainer. My best role is being the corny entertainer. Many times, the roles are fused to confuse my audience.

Here’s to a father’s role, cheers! #MyCafeNotes

2 comments:

  1. Those bonding moments are precious and something that you will always look back to after many years! Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojang Aguas got that right. Tnx.

    ReplyDelete