earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

They say "Little learning is dangerous." With me, little experience and little exposure are equally hazardous. Ever since my son Andre doing his barista skills in our kitchen with a variety of coffee beans, I’ve been a bit critical when offered a cup outside my home. Like when visiting clients or kings and queens in their palaces, I get coffee offers. In my mind, I’d ask, "Single origin or blend?" "Cold-pressed or espresso?" "Americano or Flat White?" I feel so coffee-learned, so coffee-cultured. But that’s just in my mind. I’d usually say, "Just black, pls." Because otherwise, I’d get five-in-one, all-in, where five is sugar and one is anything but coffee. Arnibal, actually.

But I do take pleasure in this -for me, novelty. Like golf, web design and Hangeul -never too late to learn, to experience, to bleed, to agonize. Yet, to enjoy.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment