earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

I found some old chocolates in one of the drawers in our fridge. I knew they were not new because I remember where and when we bought them from one of our travels. They’re one of my faves that I really enjoy. I immediately checked for the Best Before or Expiry date. It says 30.Mar.20. Now, I know that dates are written differently depending on the country of origin.

So this one can either be March 30, 2020 (past) or March 20, 2030 (future).

I never bothered checking the country of origin. It was crystal clear, obvious. A no brainer. They’re still good for 9 more years! Yummy.

It’s pointless arguing with an active appetite.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

7 comments:

  1. Usually chocs doesnt go off! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaudi Awid Barr I like you! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espn Ren GIPHY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gima Solano MendozaApril 13, 2021 at 9:03 AM

    Yes, ako din kung minsan ganyan. Basta sa taste mo ay OK pa e di ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene Abando-CadeliΓ±aApril 13, 2021 at 9:04 AM

    A BIG SAME HERE! OMG Bro Rene, ang masasabi ko lang is “Hindi ka nag-Iisa!”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gima Solano MendozaApril 13, 2021 at 9:05 AM

    Parang may common sa mga parents ng CFA.... Sino pa?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolates are chocolates no matter what year

    ReplyDelete