earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Stress is spelled S-T-R-E-S-S. Did I stress that enough? Yesterday, I found out I didn’t. Yesterday, it was bold, bloody red, underlined, highlighted, italicized and blinking. On days like these, am glad I don’t have a yaya to ask, "Yaya, am so stressed. Pls wash the car," or "Do the dishes." So I stepped out from where work is, pulled the hose, and relieved myself of the tension. I did a bit of waxing, too. It pained my back, got me all wet and tired but that’s just physical.

I like it when the physical trumps mental. Muscle pains, too, give me the good feels a day after a workout. I ain’t normal, I know. But these days, where is normal?

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

2 comments:

  1. Sabi nga po ni Angelo, best daw mag bike mag-isa pag malungkot. Hahahaha baka pwede rin pag stressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph Pan Espinosa oh yes! Pero ako, running.

    ReplyDelete