earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

I’ve got a volume of anecdotes on the benefits of having good neighbors. Even better, relatives as neighbors. Let me just tell you about one day -yesterday. My brother bought a new AV Receiver unit for their surround system, one that is similar to ours. And since it was my son, Andre who wired and installed ours, he was asked to assist in setting up. Thanks to Andre, it now works like a charm.

I remembered my brother telling me he had an extra flexible P-trap which I needed for my toilet lavatory. I asked Andre to remind him of it. When he returned, he brought it along.

This morning, water flows through the pipes without leaks in our bathroom while 𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙚 plays beautifully in the airwaves of my brother’s living room. Quid pro quo, they say.

Some days, we run out of eggs for breakfast. Some days, they need better internet signal. No problem, we have good neighbors.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

6 comments:

  1. Reng David-MorelosApril 8, 2021 at 9:00 AM

    There’s an empty lot beside our home, we can also be good neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even if you're 30kms away, neighbors pa rin tayo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, wonderful sharing... by the way, today's coffee design looks exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jojang Aguas my barista is tickled pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hindi man kami neighbours, neighbourly naman kami. Looking forward to your family's visit here in good ol' !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky C. Ortiz we’re dreaming we can.

    ReplyDelete