A full moon ago, I was asked to man-up and admit a wrongdoing I did not commit. Doing so will probably ensure my business with this client. It will also save some Pontius Pilates from the guillotine. I’ve seen plenty of movies that played this scene before. Never did it occur to me it will happen in real life. My life is full of drama and adventure as it is. But such is life, I guess. New blockbusters every day.
You know what I did? I did man-up. I stood my ground and said NO!
The truth will prevail. Even now that I’m on the edge, I know God is on my side.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

On a similar way, I was invited to bid to solarize a small island in Visayas. I was to bid but already doomed to lose since theres already one favored to win. But, I was promised a clean 1M just to bid. Of course, who wouldnt take it? Not me . Dont know how to dance..
ReplyDeleteEdwin Abuedo Rivera God bless you with more clean projects!
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren thanks. Likewise!
ReplyDeleteYes! God is always on your side! Cheers for saying NO! #no1fanhere
ReplyDeleteI know you'd say NO. You did not disappoint.
ReplyDeleteIntegrity is such a rare commodity!
ReplyDeleteif we’re with God, who else will be against us..
ReplyDeleteYou’re the man Net!
ReplyDelete