Yesterday, I had a face-to-face meeting with a client for an important project. My first in many months. The office is a medium-rise building with the first few storeys used for parking. And parking is the heart of this reflection.
Yesterday I found out the they’ve switched the entrance and the exit points of the building without anyone informing me. I drove thru the exit to enter. I did hear a guard shouting "HOY!!!" but I ignored it because HOY isn’t my name. When I got to the exit barrier, a few more guards were there signaling to me like it was the end of the world. One even muttered something that cannot be written here although I wasn’t able to hear it anyways because my windows were shut -haha!
As I drove back to where I entered, I saw the biggest sign only the biggest idiot will miss: EXIT ONLY. Ya, I missed it because I was so dang sure it was the entry. I’ve learned that many of the things that I have gotten accustomed to have changed due to the pandemic or to the global warming or to the alignment of the asteroids in heaven.
I will be more observant. Next time.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Hey, we're talking the same language again. It's following instructions.
ReplyDeleteBrother!!
ReplyDeleteGood thing there were nor vehicles exiting. Basa basa lang ng sign pag may time. Ingat!
ReplyDelete