earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

I would have made good career in advertising or marketing. Because of my deranged mind, I can get creative juices out of it. Like when I’m alone in the car and driving, I would "edit" billboards signs and business names. Good thing tints in my car windows are dark enough no one can see me laughing at my own thoughts. If you’re thinking of a business name, check these out:

Foot spa - š™Ž’š™„š™–š™–

Skin Care, Facials - š™Žš™›š™–š™˜š™žš™–š™”š™žš™Øš™©

Resto offering Oriental & Euro dishes - š™’š™š™šš™§š™š š™€š™–š™©š™Ø š™ˆš™šš™šš™© š™’š™š™šš™©š™Ø

Veggies and Stuff - š™†š™–š™£š™œ š™†š™šš™£š™œ š™†š™žš™£š™œ š™†š™–š™£š™œ š™†š™¤š™£š™œ

Nail Spa - š™†š™– š™†š™Ŗ š™†š™– š™†š™š š™†š™– š™†š™Ŗš™ š™Ŗ̂ (for Kapampangans only). In English, š˜¾š™– š™˜š™Ŗ š™˜š™–, š™¦š™Ŗš™šš™˜š™– š™˜š™Ŗ translates to "You are mine, I am yours," while š™†š™Ŗš™ š™Ŗ̂ is nails.

Keeping my mind active maintains its sharpness and allows for new and good ideas to enter. Tho’ ideas in the opposite spectrum also enter but I know my guardian angel shields me from them better than what all the Avengers and Justice League heroes combined can do.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. I love the resto and the veggie names. Just don't make your guardians sad, they come in handy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kape and driving makes good combi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noli Vicedo agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way thanks for the deranged part

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noli Vicedo deranged minds think alike

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo funny! Love the veggies name

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one for your active imagination. Edit/translate to English: TAMU-TAMU BURGER

    ReplyDelete