earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

If you’re the man of the house, male or female, I’m sure you’ve heard of WD40. Yep, the best 20th century invention spray that lubricates and loosens rusted bolts and solves a million+1 problems.

Andre was cook-in-charge fixing Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup for lunch yesterday. He was doing the latter part when a loud "OH MAH GASH!" was heard coming from the kitchen. I rushed to check what went wrong. As soon as I got into the heat of the matter, it was clear to me what transpired seeing him carefully scoop the battery-operated pepper mill out of the boiling soup. It apparently slipped out of his hands while seasoning. I immediately removed the batteries, washed off the soup with running water, dried it a bit and sprayed a good amount of WD40. Before dinner, I towel-dried the gadget and installed back the batteries to check if it still works.

Ladies and gentlemen, angels and saints -ja, it verks!

WD40 may just be what the world needs to end this pandemic. Never stay home without it.

And oh, the soup? It was electrifying!

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment