earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2021

When I was a struggling Christian, I was taught to read Psalm 91 every night before I sleep. After weeks of reading it everyday, I’ve memorized the words that whenever I feel some bits of danger any time of the day, I would recite it knowing that God’s words …will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. (Is 55:11). True to the words, I’m always comforted with the thought of angels guarding me in all my ways.

Now, my family and I recite one Psalm every night during our family prayer time. We’ve memorized several more chapters of the Psalms, some canticles, and my favorite, John 1:1-18. Believe me, every time I recite this, there is a new revelation to me about Jesus, my Savior. The Word. That became Flesh. That dwelt among us. Amazing!

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

5 comments:

  1. My fave Ps 50:15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramon Monteclaro SawitMarch 7, 2021 at 9:01 AM

    Amen and amen . I truly agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re a living testimony of the goodness of GOD Rene. Keep preaching the WORD my brother. Greater things are going to happen in your life...more than you can think of or imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elmer Montemayor Amen! Likewise to you, classmate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miraflor M. CastorMarch 7, 2021 at 9:04 AM

    Glory and Praise be to God!

    ReplyDelete