I’ve been in this lighting business since I was 23 when I first worked abroad and the light has been burning brightly since. I have worked with several multinationals, as a free-lance consultant to a lighting manufacturer and finally established #toespin more than 10 years ago.
But lighting wasn’t in my standard answers when asked, "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱?" As a cute but mischievous kid, I actually wanted to be an astronaut, watch the planets revolve around the sun and study stars exploding into supernova. Also, there were no local schools that did student exchange programs with NASA or JAXA. And my dear 𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨 was too busy farming rice to help me apply for one.
From supernova to incandescent to LED lights -that has been my journey to where I stand now. The not-so-bright-side of this is that every time I enter a building, a house, a toilet, I look up. My eyes have been trained 30+ years toward lights. Hard not to anymore.
But above all, the brilliant side of it is that every time I see light, I know that the Greatest and Brightest Light of all is the One that I serve. Sort of I bring light to others through it.
Delightful, ain’t it? Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Good thing you designed the lights un our home otherwise it would have been subject to your scrutiny. Thank you for allowing the Brightest Light to guide and bless you.
ReplyDeleteAmen. Shine your brightest bro.
ReplyDeleteYour daily coffee cup reflections is something i look forward to each day... it brightens up my day and helps bring me closer to Greatest and Brightest light of all! Salamat
ReplyDeleteFollow the light!
ReplyDelete