Apart from reading, I listen to the daily gospel podcasts every night before I sleep. By listening, I find myself to be more in the moment and in the time. It stretches my imagination beyond normal. Probably because I am more auditory than visual. My children will of course take this matter to the Supreme Court to challenge.
Then it got better. Recently, I’ve been watching π»ππ πͺπππππ series on Youtube. Not your usual Bible movie or show. You see Jesus and His disciples walking and talking and laughing. You see and hear Him teach and heal and perform miracles presentled differently. One of my favorites is Jesus’ calling of Simon to be a πΉππ βππ ππ πππ scene -made my hair stand on end. That alone is already a miracle for me!
Many of the side scenes are not written in the Bible but for me, they remain true to the marrow of the message. I haven’t finished all the episodes yet but now when I listen to the podcasts, my imagination is stretched even further -I hear the voice tones in Dolby sound, I see the facial expressions and the setting in 5K resolution.
If you haven’t started watching, I reco you do. Worth a king’s ransom. Happy Pentecost Sunday.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Love the series since they first aired. It's really a hot series. Like my kape sa 34 degrees noontime. Cheers coffee mate!
ReplyDeleteNoli Vicedo cheers, mate!
ReplyDelete