When I look at Rissa, I look at the woman I have known and loved for more than 30 years. During the first year of our marriage, I only saw her as that, the woman, the lady, the love of my life.
Not too long later, came one child, Andre Christer. Shortly after, another, Nina Kristin. Since then, when I look at this woman, I find myself thinking of them -our children. Because when asked to define her, I will answer: the good mother of my two good children. They are who they are because they have a mother that loved them, moulded them, guided them to be who they are now.
My children are beautiful, loving and God-fearing because of their mother.
They may also be loud and crazy and unwritable adjectives but that’s just because of me putting a little balance which was just a bit right if you asked me. But I am digressing.
Doe-a-dear, God will look at you kindly because you’ve done well in your most important, most appreciable, most appreciated, most beautiful mission -as a mother. You are loved much.
Godliness and motherhood, in my book, are a mix of the same elements. Yup, I see that in my household.
Happy Mother’s Day.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes #happymothersday2021

Cristobelle, happy Mother’s Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Rissa!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day, Ahjee!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fitting tribute to Rissa... Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jojang!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day Rissa Espinosa
ReplyDeleteKuya Oland, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHappy mothers day! Rissa Espinosa
ReplyDeleteDrew Li happy mother's day to Jonie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day to Jonie!
ReplyDeleteUn hommage appropriΓ© Γ ma belle cousine, Rissa Espinosa . Well done, Net!
ReplyDeleteVicky C. Ortiz happy mother's day, Vicky C. Ortiz! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day, Cowsin!
ReplyDeletehappy mothers' day po
ReplyDeleteMiraflor, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day Rissa.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cong Hermie!
ReplyDeleteMenchie, happy Mother’s Day!
ReplyDeleteFor Sis Rissa Espinosa
ReplyDeleteGima, happy Mother’s Day!
ReplyDeleteCheers to Rissa. Super mom
ReplyDeleteRamon, thank you!
ReplyDeleteJojie, happy Mother’s Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy mother's day ate Rissa
ReplyDeleteJosephine, happy Mother’s Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy mothers day ate riss
ReplyDeleteThank you! Happy Mother’s Day to Angelie!
ReplyDeleteHappy mothers day po
ReplyDeleteMichael, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHappy MOTHER'S day Rissa Espinosa
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day, Julie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s day Ate Rissa
ReplyDeleteMel, salamuch!
ReplyDeleteHappy mother's day po..stay safe
ReplyDeleteMario, thank you. Happy Mother’s Day to Beth!
ReplyDeleteTaray, hanggang Banaue nagbabasa si Andre ng ebook. Very student. Much study.
ReplyDeleteWala pa kasing camera phone ko nun.
ReplyDeleteAndre wala pa akong phone non
ReplyDeleteNakow, naka 1 million points ka na naman, Rene!! Well said, dear friend! Cheers, Rissa!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day, Cheri! Ang guapo ‘no
ReplyDeleteHappy mother's day sis ..
ReplyDeleteNila, salamuch!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day po.
ReplyDeleteNelson, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHappy mothers day po
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jajie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day
ReplyDeleteAte Linda, happy Mother’s Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day Rissa Espinosa .
ReplyDeleteMabet, happy Mother’s Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy mothers day rizza!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Joe! Happy Mother’s Day to Virma!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day cowsin Rissa! God bless!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cowsin!
ReplyDeleteMaligayang Araw ng mga Ina Ate Rissa
ReplyDeleteEdlyn, salamat!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother’s Day
ReplyDeleteBenjie, thank you! Happy Mother’s Day, Osang!
ReplyDeleteGIPHY
ReplyDeleteAte Linda, thank you! Happy Mother’s Day!
ReplyDeleteiiyak na yan, iiyak na yan! ! Happy Birthday, ay Happy Mowder’s day Rissa Espinosa
ReplyDeleteEdwin, salamuch! Happy Mother’s Day, Cecilia!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day Rissa!
ReplyDeleteKuya Joey, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHappy happy Mother Day Sis Rissa...great amen to what Bro Rene posted... "Great Nanay sa pagiging Nanay sa mga bata kasi ang babait ng mga anak niyo...no amt of words can so much described.. #tireless #unconditionallove
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bro. Jack! I hope Sis. Liezl had a great one yesterday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day!
ReplyDeleteAlfred, thank you!
ReplyDeleteVi, salamuch!
ReplyDeleteFollow
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day po
ReplyDelete