earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

I’ve been reading and listening to #bosanchez covid ordeal and his narrow escape from death story. I am taking stock of my own life with the life lessons he got out of it. Read about it here: https://www.instagram.com/brotherbosanchez/

Like Bo, I was always in a hurry:

-I brush my teeth at 2x speed with an electric toothbrush so that I can…

-start early with my meetings so that I can…

-work out in a flash so that I can…

-take a shower hurriedly so that I can…

-eat quickly so that I can…

-watch Netflix at 1.5x speed so that…

-ad infinitum

I couldn’t wait for weekends to come (yep, even during pandemic) so that, what?

This is probably why I lost so much hair.

This is probably why I gained so much wrinkles on my face.

This is probably why I deserved a stent in my artery now.

Thanks Bo. The lessons you’ve learned are mine, too -but sans the covid. Like Jesus, you took the beatings for me and for all who benefited from your ordeal. I am "embracing the present" savoring this iced coffee.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

2 comments:

  1. Ramdam ko yung picture bro. Nothing can stop us from chugs of them caffeine! Not even this hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesson learned...life is not a race...sometimes you need to slow down a bit and smell the flowers And have a sip of your coffee then slowly smell its aroma ... But we all know, this is easier said than done GIPHY

    ReplyDelete