earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Woke up to not-so-good news -some people we know getting sick, another friend had a blowout in heavy snow far north, and hairs sticking out of my nose -que horror! I raise this cup in prayer for all you friends, relos and my cilia. This, too, will pass.

A not-so-good start doesn’t make the rest of the day bad, does it? Not if we can help it. Not if we won’t allow it.

Yeah, have a good one.

7 comments:

  1. Tnks for positive reflections to spark up d morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like 'em. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espn Ren , Rissa is a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia Vicente of course I know. I’ve even visited you in your Mindanao school centuries ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Espn Ren, wag naman CENTURIEEEEEES AGO! Makes my generation JURASSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, same gen naman tayo. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Espn Ren kaya nga!

    ReplyDelete