earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Whoever said ‘The best things in life are free’ must be a free-loader. Like me. But he’s probably dead already. Unlike me, I’m so much alive! Why? Ask me.

Yesterday, I got a surprise birthday gift from my godchildren who live abroad. And today, I won a bottle of essential oil and a kilo of longganisa in our biz group’s online Christmas party. Even if I am a vegetarian, winning such a prize and receiving a gift make me a very happy person. I hope they don’t get to read this because I am jumping up and down in jubilation like 6-year old entering a toy store accompanied only by Lolo and Lola.

It does feel good to know someone is thinking of you especially during this pandemic. May God bring to mind the people He wants you to reach out to this Christmas and for all time.

I raise this cup to you who thought of me.

4 comments:

  1. Didn't know you're a vegetarian. There's this vege siopao in Qc that's super sarap. I think in a vege resto somewhere in Roces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know that you're safe with me . 'Di kita aagawan ng hamberjer mo. I'll check out that siopao shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a vegetarian resto. Forgot the name, walang berjer e.

    ReplyDelete