earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

This is lesson 1.10 in de-cluttering.

I took a good look at the kitchen and dining area where most of this kind of activity is crying out "HELP!".

I scanned the area and told my self, "Uh huh… Uh huh…"

This is how engineers count without using fingers.

Furthermore, I told myself, "We need to buy two 90-liter mega boxes."

Myself answered back, "Ok, two. Let’s go"

So off we drove incognito with all the facial PPEs required to enter a mall. When we got there, I told myself again, "Better buy three, for good measure."

Myself didn’t put up a fight in disagreement so we bought three. For good measure.

We got home with still enough time to do the task at hand. Much later that day though, it was made apparent that 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 wasn’t enough to describe the three new boxes that we just purchased. In fact, the amount of clutter that went out to the garbage pick-up area would’ve packed them full.

So I told myself, "We need more. Buy three."

Myself answered back, "No. Buy ten more." I agreed.

Never underestimate clutter.

Never underestimate yourself, either.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

7 comments:

  1. Spring cleaning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph Pan Espinosa year-round

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramon Monteclaro SawitJune 23, 2021 at 9:02 AM

    I truly agree with you #neverunderestimateclutter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reng David-MorelosJune 23, 2021 at 9:03 AM

    Been trying to declutter since the start of the pandemic and still not done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reng David-Morelos you don't sweep today, dust gathers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gima Solano MendozaJune 23, 2021 at 9:05 AM

    WOW! Is that really clutter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of decluttering, it’s a 100sqm that has to be done..

    ReplyDelete