earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Driving within a jogging distance away from our place, a new gas station appeared to have just sprouted while we were sleeping through this pandemic. Funny thing is, even if we frequented this area prior to the multiple lockdowns, I forgot what it was before its new transformation.

When we got back home, I had to check Google map street view to find out its pre-pandemic history -it was an open space made into a ragtag basketball court where street kids played.

I had little recollection of it because it personally didn’t matter to me and those who used the place to shoot hoops or stand-by and smoke were unknown to me. Too bad for the street kids and by-standers, but good news to the business owners.

Change brings gold to some, rust to others. Still to others, it matters not. Are you ready for some? New normal, new opportunities, new government (oh please, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘢!). Bring 'em on. This bud is done and dusted.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment