earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2021

What goes around, comes around. I am a believer.

Case #1: I visited my office for the first time since the virus. It wasn’t a regular or a scheduled visit. Me and my team still do work from home for safety. I just had to meet a friend in the same industry for some short discussions and product demo which cannot be done thru videocon. When I got to the building, I realized I didn’t bring the keys to the office with me. The lockdown took its toll on some old habits. Thinking quickly, I dialed my wife’s number and asked her to call their office which sits in front of mine to ask permission for us to meet in one of their rooms instead. That same office also uses my room whenever it is available if theirs are all occupied. You know, tit for tat. No sweat, meeting done.

Case #2. Remember I shared about me not using my car horn as much as possible when driving and that I’d rather give in or give way? Many a time when other motorists would give way for me make me think that favors given are paid forward in a continuous circle.

Case #3. I pray for a lot of people everyday. Most of them do not even know that I do but everyday I mention their names or think of them -and you who read this -when I pray to God. Likewise, I believe that I am delivered from danger, that my prayers are answered, and that blessings come my way because there are those who pray for me. I know so.

What goes around, comes around. That just feels good to the bones. Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

5 comments:

  1. Me too, I'm a believer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do believe in that principle. Every little helps. Everyday is a blessing, and if God favoured you, it might be the answer to soneone's prayer for you enjoy the rest of the weekend! Cheers Rene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kuya for prayers!

    ReplyDelete