I have a particular reverence for the crucifix that whenever I see one whether hung on the wall or in the rosary that I pray daily or especially in a church, it knocks me off my temporary insanity and drives me to say a prayer or to praise and to give thanks. I am an engineer and so I think analytically and try work out a solution that way. But when troubled by hang ups called life, I often find instant answers just by looking at the Man on the tree.
I firmly believe that God gave me eyes to see, and ears to hear, and a nose to smell, and a tongue to taste and skin to feel His presence, His love, His grace. And so use them! Because I know, weak as I am, I need all my senses to make me remember that He died for me and that He is always with me. And to stir me up to love in return.
Happy Sunday to all. Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Rosary of the Nations
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteAnd I say amen
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Getting deeper and deeper bro!!! Keep it up
ReplyDeleteVery timing for Lenten Season...love this!
ReplyDeleteA blessed First Sunday of Lent.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflection po.
ReplyDeleteOh thank you, Jedi Alexis.
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDelete