earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

These days, we dream more, we hope more, we pray more. Yep, perhaps more than at any other time in our lives.

This pandemic has definitely changed our lives. Our lives turned big time, few for the better, many for the worse. Because if it didn’t, then you’re slowly reading this from Uranus.

Some dream about traveling again, many dream of going out to seek employment they’ve lost;

Some dream about eating again in restaurants like before, many dream about eating;

Some dream about going shopping, many dream -just dream.

I’ve read many posts attacking those who do not follow protocols especially that of Stay Home, Save Lives campaign. But what can a pedicab driver or a factory worker with hungry, very hungry small children do? If he stayed home, innocent lives will die right before his eyes. I go back to this: 𝐼𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑢𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑠, all laws collapse.

I follow protocols as much as I can. I also get nasty judgmental when others don’t. I am a bigger sinner.

A homily I heard somehow led me to see better -not necessarily with my eyes.

Am good actually with this pandemic. Business is still good, made better even. But if only for those who suffer, I pray, pray hard that this ends. I so believe that prayer is active -not just passive, because it leads us to do more.

I raise this cup to all of us.

#MyCafeNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment