earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Hmmm. Don’t know what to write about this morning. My golf swing? Nothing serious to write about that. No more about hair again, please! Is it what this year ending day always brings or is it just me?

Crossroads. Choices. Decisions. To write or not. Americano or latte. New cup or old cup.

Glad I’ve finally chosen -americano over latte and this cup over the usual.

I’ve also chosen to say goodbye to 2020 and be ready for 2021.

I know these are trivial things but even on important issues, I learned not to stay too long on the fence. One day the fence will burn and I may end up falling in the wrong side.

I raise this cup to you all. Happiest New Year.

#MyCafeNotes

3 comments:

  1. Marites Espinosa TalagDecember 31, 2020 at 9:00 AM

    Nice new cup,just like mine Thanks Raphael Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cup, Raphael Andrea Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you and the whole family, tito!

    ReplyDelete