earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

All hasty this morning: prepping for some repair to be done with a hired handyman already reporting in, going cray-cray searching for a sealant spray I hid somewhere but nowhere to be found, sipping this coffee, combing my hair, buying hardware stuff. I could have done some of the prepping days before but didn’t. Then, I could have enjoyed the coffee more. Less sweat off my bangs. Lessons learned.

Hope your day is better organized. I think I’ll have another cup.

10 comments:

  1. I hope your hair didn’t get messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reng David-Morelos ikr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raphael Ian Velasquez EspinosaDecember 1, 2020 at 9:02 AM

    Natagalan po siguro kayo sa pag comb ng hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derrick Pan EspinosaDecember 1, 2020 at 9:03 AM

    The sealant gun is with me Tito. That wasn't what you needed, was it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Derrick Pan Espinosa no. It was a spray canister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair? Bangs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave me the laugh I needed this morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hwag na kasi mag blower pa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardis Sola Mas may body kasi kapag ‘hairblowered’

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sabagay korek ka dyan. So manage your time better na lang.

    ReplyDelete