Nov 19
#MyCoffeeCupReflections.
Andre took three pulls before getting the right latte art for me today. The mom and the sister took the first two since they don't do insane reflections in the morning like what an insane person does. But try harder Andre did to finally make it right.
May you be patient and persevering in all your efforts today.

Espn Ren - it’s what you have with the coffee that I’ve been more curious about...tinapa, plantain, pan de sal....
ReplyDeleteAlma Leach add the champorado, tuyo, danggit and longganisa (but not for me). Missing these in your plate?
ReplyDeleteI use oats (instead of rice) and 90% cocoa - my daily version of champorado, with blueberries added instead of sugar. When I crave daing or dilis, I go visit one of my sisters, though maybe only once a month.
ReplyDeleteAlma Leach sosy naman ng champorado mo. Kami, it's Nutella to sweeten.
ReplyDeleteOatmeal is healthier and so is dark choc - just trying to keep my A1C in check
ReplyDelete