earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

As early as breakfast time, life gives you choices. Some are as easy as solving the hypotenuse in pytagorean theorem, others as tough as choosing between sinigang and bulalo. This choice was an easy one for me.

May your life's choices today turn out to be the best.

8 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your daily coffee cup reflections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojang Aguas thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! It looks like the work of a Barista. You should start a Cafe Business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koy balamu makahinayang yang inuman ha ,kamuti at saging ing katapat nyan ne?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll drop the scientific names: "hypotenuse in pytagorean theorem" and go straight to sinigang and bulalo. Thanks for this. I say life is a series of choices not a series of chances. Stay safe and keep inspiring with kape-talks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coffee art btw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ramon Monteclaro SawitNovember 24, 2020 at 9:07 AM

    That's awesome

    ReplyDelete