earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Finally! It’s out. My book is out.

BLAH, BLAH, BLACK SIP.

Sixty-four years in the making -give or take a few; countless cups of lattes, americanos, flat whites & cappuccinos; enough grammatical errors to make grammar nazis bite their elbow; and an insane amount of caffein in my brain. All these and more to self-publish a book for the first time.

I did all the editing. I wrote the intro. I spilled the coffee. I wrote the back cover copy. I wrote "About the Author." I did the all the layout including the front and back cover. I roped poor Andre to take the "About the Author" mandatory picture. I spilled more coffee. I chose the fonts. I paid the publishing house. Now, I get to promote the book.

In other words, and to make this post longer, this book is my movie. I wrote the script, I directed, I screenplayed, I produced, I acted, I reacted, I paid for the ticket and popcorn to watch it, and I watched it.

This book is a compilation of my brain farts when drinking coffee. I made previously posted stories funnier, sadder, longer, shorter, more interesting, less uninteresting, more dramatic, less amateurish. But let's be real, it's still pretty amateurish. Oh well -so deep.

If you haven’t noticed yet, I am inviting you to this insanity. Yes, grab a copy, and then grab your coffee! Join me in the wild ride of Blah, Blah, Black Sip. No promises, though. It’s a chance you have to take -a journey you’ll have to sip to believe!

- - - - - - - - - -

Copies will soon be hitting the shelves through my publisher's distribution outlets. But if you can't wait and want an advance copy, just drop me a line. It'll cost you less than a fancy latte at Starbucks – and it lasts longer, too!

Cheers!

64 comments:

  1. Gima Solano MendozaJune 2, 2024 at 9:00 AM

    How do I buy a copy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raphael Ian Velasquez EspinosaJune 2, 2024 at 9:01 AM

    Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your book is surely a blessing to those who will read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!!!!! Am i the first to order? Posted 9 mins ago pa lng e h!!! Where's the how to?????? And when I send the money, make sure you 'paspas it sa books pang swerti" Way to go man! I needed this to ... tagal na madami na, maybe in the next 59 years I will do the same Congratulations Net! galing mo! Excited na....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeet!!! Simple studies, fun to read and enlightening too... Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ramon Monteclaro SawitJune 2, 2024 at 9:05 AM

    That's awesome! Congratulations! I’m a fan. I want to get an autographed copy. Pls I want to order and read your book. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. micha wants one daw . pls send info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sol Mariñas SauraJune 2, 2024 at 9:08 AM

    Woah! Finally! Congratulations! Super proud of you! Let us know how to order. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Will wait for the release, tito!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Congrats bro. Looking forward to get a signed copy of this. Where can this be had bro? St. Paul's?

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!! Congratulations tito!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations po

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hurray, n I'll drink to that! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marites Espinosa TalagJune 2, 2024 at 9:18 AM

    Congratulations bro.@ Espn Ren table of contents pa lang dami ko na

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, bro. I enjoy reading your coffee reflections

    ReplyDelete
  18. Galing naman! Congratulations Bro. Saan available?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Art Manganti PachecoJune 2, 2024 at 9:22 AM

    Congratulations! Like to have one, where can I buy? Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Rene!!! this is amazing! You really made it...Patience and perseverance paid off. What an accomplishment! I want a copy when I get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Congratulations, Bro Rene!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gina Ealdama CamachoJune 2, 2024 at 9:27 AM

    Such fantastic news I want to get a copy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gina Ealdama Camacho I remember that we always encouraged Ren Espn to write a book because we love to read his reflections. Finally, it's here!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gina Ealdama CamachoJune 2, 2024 at 9:29 AM

    Yes, we both knew this was bound to happen Jojang Aguas

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations EspnRen. Gusto ko nyan. How can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Butch Jaca RafolsJune 2, 2024 at 9:32 AM

    congrats ...

    ReplyDelete
  29. congrats,I want to have one

    ReplyDelete
  30. Joe Dean Weil SolaJune 2, 2024 at 9:34 AM

    Amazing Bro. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Diorella Ramos LongmanJune 2, 2024 at 9:35 AM

    Wow congrats Tito! That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great!!! Congratulations. You did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  34. how do I get a copy? GIPHY

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, one proud friend here, Net. I am definitely getting a copy, just need to figure out how. I pray this'll be the first of many 'coz you are one helluva writer. God bless always

    ReplyDelete
  36. You’re an amazing writer Rene, CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Julieta De Jesus Chi-ongJune 2, 2024 at 9:41 AM

    Congrats Mate

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations brother! I need to get a copy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  39. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats Kuya Espn Ren !!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations , Daddy Rene!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great CONGRATULATIONS.T.D

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congratulations! GIPHY

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ang galing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Alexa de la Costa-SevillaJune 2, 2024 at 9:53 AM

    Excited to read this!! Congrats tito!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congratulations! Can’t wait to get a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh we want a sampling of them brain farts! Saan binebenta? Yung tindahan, sa ‘yo din?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hope to buy an advance copy po!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Socchie FondevillaJune 2, 2024 at 9:57 AM

    Congratulations Bro Rene.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Congrats Rene.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Cristobelle PanganibanJune 2, 2024 at 9:59 AM

    pls send one here in Cebu .. Ninong please

    ReplyDelete
  54. Cristobelle Panganiban my publisher has an outlet in Cebu. Will let u know when available already.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  56. Ma Socorro Abad IntilaJune 2, 2024 at 10:02 AM

    Wow nice congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  57. Arlene Abando-CadeliñaJune 2, 2024 at 10:03 AM

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete