A year ago today, Andre pulled his very first edible cup of coffee with his brand-new espresso machine. That same morning, I wrote my very first coffee cup reflections. I wasn’t posting on FB or IG then yet but only to a small Viber group, mainly relatives who I knew no matter how crudely the written words were, they will read. Just because.
That cup is shown here. So amateurish, right? Yep, that’s coffee alright! And it tasted good, too. He’s come a long way in doing coffee art. Without my barista, there will be no #mycoffeecupreflections. I am a proud customer.
This was what I wrote:
π° πππππππ ππ π πππππ ππ ππππππ ππππ π ππππππππ. πππ πππππππ πππππ ππππ πππππππ πππ ππππ πππ πππ πππ£π ππ ππ πππππ ππ πππππππππ’ πππ ππππππππ’ πππππ π’ππ π πππ ππ πππ ππππππ. π±ππ ππ’π π ππππ. πππ ππππππππππ π πππ ππππππππ’ ππππ ππππ π πππππππππ πππ ππππππ ππ ππππ π’ππ π πππππ πππ ππππππππ ππππππ.
ππππ πππ’, ππ πππ ππ ππππππππ ππ’ π π πππ ππ πππππ’π ππππππππ, ππππ ππ πππππππ π’ππ. πΌππ’ π πππππ ππ π’ππππ. π·πππ π ππππ πππ’.
For the first few months, I created every day. I told myself there must be something worthwhile to write about every single day. Inspirations came and went. I bored people to death.
A few days ago, I have also started writing for several online publications like Medium, Quora and LinkedIn. I am developing my blog website which should be up in a few. If I can bore a few, I can bore the whole world. These were the rah-rah words I used to pump myself up.
To my eleven readers (recently up from seven), thank you for putting up with me and the words I write. I admire your tolerance and patience. You are always in my prayers.
To infinity and beyond!
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes #OneYearAnniversary

No comments:
Post a Comment