One morning I woke up with puffy bags under my eyes hanging so beautifully that, if I’m not careful, LV & Hermes knockoff designers might copy. The next morning, they were still there. And the next. This morning, I had to call TSA for the lock codes. Am I getting vain and conceited at nearly 62 years antiquated? Why the concern? The business of looking young isn’t actually a personal concern. It’s more of a business matter. In the design industry where I belong, 990 out of 1000 people I come eyebag to eyebag with are millennials who end every sentence with a question? They look at you from head to toe? stopping briefly where the eyebags hang? Yeah, them. Ten out of those 1000 are octogenarian CEOs who either suffer from senility or suffer from senility.
My daughter Nikkei, our in-house skin care guru thinks it’s only surgery that can fix them. I was hoping that she recommends an eyepatch brand that works miracles. But this is too big a miracle for any product to pull off. But I am not losing hope. If #RichardBranson can space travel, I can dream big.
I am not despondent. Just making fun of myself. I feel good. Especially with this cup of coffee.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Happy ECQ days! Cheers
ReplyDelete...as long as theres money in the bag
ReplyDeleteEdwin Abuedo Rivera my point exactly! Haha.
ReplyDeleteIf Nikkei recommends something that works please let me know. You can’t be the only one who looks good in our family.
ReplyDeleteReng David-Morelos good you commented. Nikkei, do your job!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club! When the pandemic is over, let’s try South Korea. Let’s bring lots of money Or, let’s just buy an LV to match them
ReplyDeleteCheri Mendoza Torres matutuwa si Nikkei!
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren gotta go back for the street food - lobster tails, grilled corn, sweet potatoes. Yun lang siguro ma-afford ko, not the eyebag removal. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteCheri Mendoza Torres ako steamed -da best!!!
ReplyDeleteApril 24, 2017 in Myeongdong, Seoul.
ReplyDeleteCheri Mendoza Torres ė§ģė
ReplyDeleteCheri Mendoza Torres and Espn Ren - dont forget to take before- and after- pics of your eye bags (and lack thereof)..Tignan natin if well worth it, compared to spending on street food..-:)
ReplyDeleteHahaha... Good luck to you
ReplyDeleteI miss your coffee notes...
ReplyDeleteCristobelle Panganiban back read ka. Haha.
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren at least something to keep me busy this weekend
ReplyDelete