If someone hits your nerves πππ£ππ€, it ain’t a winner. It just means you’ve had more than enough with that person, his antics and mistakes. But there are times when a bingo is a call for you to be a little more patient. And it has something to do with the kind of person at the other side of the story.
At that other side in mine is my wet market #π¨πͺπ π who I pay extra to buy fish, meats and other food stuff outside of her own veggie stand.
First, she didn’t get the right cut of meats;
Then, she forgot to load in the bag some veggie items included in the list but already paid for;
Then, she forgot to give me my change;
Today, I ordered a slice of squash, she gave two, and instead of a bundle of leafy greens, she gave two. Also, she forgot to put in the price list.
I can’t fire her, sue her or threaten to expose her in social media. Because she’s all I’ve got to do the dirty #π₯ππ‘ππ£ππ π job for me. Her good service far outweigh all her petty crimes multiplied by five. That I appreciate.
In a lockdown, one needs patience that’s miles longer than the string beans you put in your #π ππ§π_π ππ§π. Unlimited, just like the coffee servings I get.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Meron sa bakery nyan, Bro ... Yun pacencia (joke). Kidding aside, kaya patience is a virtue kasi mahirap but the gains are worth it!
ReplyDeleteMaybe forgotten also the pineapple and celery stalks per recipe of Rolly . Just to make you smile Espn Ren. Have a nice day
ReplyDeleteRamon Monteclaro Sawit I haven't. In fact I am now on my first day of cleansing using pure celery juice. I'll do this for 10 days. I'll let you know the results after. Instead of doing the juicing myself, I order them from #purenectar.
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren we will be happy to know the celery juice result. Tho I love fresh pineapple too, I still believe these juices will be healthy and helpful to our geriatric needs . Let’s stay healthy
ReplyDeletePara saan ang pure celery juice?
ReplyDeleteLydia Vicente I DM'd you some reading materials about it.
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren tnx
ReplyDeleteAs the funny prayer goes - Lord, please give me patience and I want it right now!
ReplyDelete