earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Pole Vault Abstracts

After watching the finals of the #PoleVault event at the #Tokyo2020 Olympics yesterday in which a Pinoy was competing, I thought what a strange sport it is. It isn’t something like basketball or tennis where you could ask a buddy for a friendly match.

"Let’s go pole vault! I brought two poles in the car. I can lend you one." It just doesn’t fit, does it?

I wonder if a player would just pole vault his way into his girlfriend’s room when visiting. Or into his office on the 7th floor.

Or, "Make way! I’ll pick some coconuts for mommy. She’s making 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘰 salad."

My coco is going nuts thinking of all the possibilities I could do if I were a pole vaulter. I am nothing short of loony this morning. I was waiting for this cup to sanitize my thoughts. I am due for one.

Oh, here it is!

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

7 comments:

  1. Gima Solano MendozaAugust 4, 2021 at 9:00 AM

    Ako din medyo puyat na ako just watching EJ. He did good na rin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheering for #teamPhilippines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri Mendoza TorresAugust 4, 2021 at 9:02 AM

    My daughter and I were entertained by lots of good-looking pole vaulters. Even our very own EJ looked good. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri Mendoza Torres Rissa and Nikkei liked the German guy. Type ko rin siya, chos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheri, you should check out the men’s volleyball team of Japan too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheri Mendoza TorresAugust 4, 2021 at 9:05 AM

    Rissa Espinosa Sige nga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gima Solano MendozaAugust 4, 2021 at 9:06 AM

    Tama kayo, gwapo ng mga athletes

    ReplyDelete