earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Monday, January 4, 2021

The old sedan stinks. For most of the time during the lockdown, it hasn’t been out of the garage as much as it used to. Understandably gathering dust and odors. So like a wild animal, I washed, waxed, vacuumed and disinfected. In and out. Top and bottom. Front and back. It did look sparkly clean with a shine that rivals my forehead. And the Lysol scent made you feel no corona could penetrate. But after a few whiffs and a day, the foul odor came back with a ferocious roar. C’mon, use your imagination.

The culprit: stagnant water under the spare tire, under the trunk matting, under the carpet, under the trunk lid. When I pulled out the spare tire, all kinds of creepy animals crawled out that included an alligator that mutated into a medium size cockroach you often see in a pizza joint or a fast-food resto. Or under the toilet roll. Or under your pillow. Again, your imagination, pls.

This just happened this morning. The beast-mode cleaning appears to work this time. Will see -and smell again in a few.

When in+out, top+bottom and front+back won’t do, try over and under. I mean, under under. Cheers!

#MyCafeNotes

13 comments:

  1. "With a shine that rivals my forehead " - that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baka kailangan ng mas matapang n antiseptic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaiks! My imagination made me cringe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina Ealdama CamachoJanuary 4, 2021 at 9:04 AM

    The things ( & monsters ) we discover during our cleaning mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those monsters! hahahaha.... oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I have one of those beast clean mode.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had another laugh-out-loud moment. This is super funny, it made my morning! Your humor and wit is truly entertaining. Never a dull moment, right Rissa Espinosa?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky C. Ortiz I'm charging you now. Paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Espn Ren , IOU na lang muna. Padamihin natin, tapos pag malaki na ang pondo, minsanang padala na lang thru Remitly

    ReplyDelete