earth run: father and son

earth run: father and son

Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

I had a blast with my machine toy yesterday. The toy is a high-pressure washer and the playing fields are the bathroom and the laundry area.

Do you know that this toy can de-clog floor drains -super clogged drains that pneumatic suction, flexible steel cable with spool hand crank and a pail of sodium hydroxide won’t do? They were totally useless.

Using the washer’s long lance to penetrate deep into the floor drains of the bathroom and the laundry area, I blasted with all my might. Water steam filled the entire room, it was like having a cold spa. And while at it, the toilet bowl, floor and wall tiles got their much deserved water jetting as well.

End result: clog-free drains and shiny tiles and bowls. I love this machine!

Nikkei asked me to clean the oven. Game time ain’t over yet.

Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

16 comments:

  1. Cheri Mendoza TorresMay 3, 2021 at 9:00 AM

    Men and their toys!! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx for your advice. Got my toy too. What brand did u get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia Vicente mine is Black & Decker. Just as powerful as your Bosch. Got mine years ago pa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espn Ren isa pang hirit. Planning to get a panasonic window type inverter aircon. Sm1 told me of a shop selling it for 29,500+ 700 for installation. Do u tnk it would be a good buy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia Vicente The last inverter I got was from Fair & Square in Monumento. My nephew, who used to worked with a firm that deals with HVAC systems, reco'd Hitachi for inverter A/Cs. I had mine for about 3 years already and it only gets just about 1 or 2 cleanings a year. Check them out. They have the cheapest prices this side of the universe. https://www.yellow-pages.ph/.../fair-n-square-emporium... YELLOW-PAGES.PH Fair N Square Emporium in 561-567 MacArthur Highway, Caloocan City 1400 Metro Manila - Yellow Pages PH Fair N Square Emporium in 561-567 MacArthur Highway, Caloocan City 1400 Metro Manila - Yellow Pages PH Remove preview

    ReplyDelete
  6. Espn Ren how abt pricewise. Ok n b ito for panasonic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not familiar with the prices. I suggest you call Fair&Square for a quote for the Panasonic model. Specify mo lang kung ilan HP or mention the specific model no. Ask for installation also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okidoki. Wl do. How mch was your hitachi then? Ilan HP?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOng time ago but it was only 1.5HP, less than 30k.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tnx. Most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hv chked w them but pareho rin pala ang price nila may additional installation fee pa. Siyempre di sila magpapadihado! The most expensive that they hv now is HITACHI kasi di siya kasali s sale! The cheapest is Condura!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey specs please

    ReplyDelete
  13. Noli Vicedo Hi bro, I got this: Black Decker PW1400S-B1 1400W Pressure Washer. But I also reco Bosch Easy Aquatak 100 or 110. They are on sale this 05.05 in Shopee and Lazada. Addu tu cartu!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Noli Vicedo bro. Hermie got one of the Aquatak (Lazada) and he's very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yun, I will check this out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think there’ll be trouble if you use your toy to clean the oven

    ReplyDelete