I don’t know about you but after my mid-evening rush to the toilet, I find it hard to go back to sleep. I usually spend an hour or more looking at the inner wall of my eyelids. No, I don’t grab my cellphone. A total waste of time of not-doing. Until an inspiration came -that this may be a time of praying and interceding for people, for the present, for the future.
And so I think all from A-Z but not necessarily in that order. I mention to God the names that I can recall; those whose names I cannot recall, I don’t mention -I trust God knows them and their hearts' desires; readers of my blog and #mycoffeecupreflections (yes, as you read this, I am praying for you); our country; and, the Church. Sometimes, thinking of all these people give way to having them appear in my dreams. From praying to dreaming, seamlessly.
And just like that, I go back to sleep. Be in my dreams. Happy Sunday!
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Please include us in your prayers
ReplyDeleteArlene Abando-CadeliΓ±a assuring you of my prayers.
ReplyDelete