Accidents do happen, and almost always, like a flash. A few years ago, I was walking cautiously towards a local Internal Revenue office to pay my quarterly taxes on a rain-wet sidewalk that was still being paved. I took a misstep, slid without control with my head landing 3 inches away from a re-bar sticking out of an unfinished pedestal. I suffered minor bruises. A few weeks ago, my wife slipped and fell on the bathroom floor. She also suffered minor bruises. We were both thankful that, although these accidents could have left us with broken bones, or worse, lifeless bodies, we escaped serious injuries. And lived to tell this tale.
Those accidents could also have been avoided: if only I skipped paying taxes that month or if my wife skipped taking a bath, we may have avoided them.
You do good, you do bad. Same results, different results. It’s always a choice.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Please be careful... take care always!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm... ideas, ideas!
ReplyDeleteYou are crazy,bro
ReplyDeleteWhether good or bad, the choices we make always has a consequence!
ReplyDeleteGaling naman ng analogy mo.
ReplyDelete