At breakfast this morning, our guest breakfaster -neighbor Ralph, pulled the last paper towel in the pack. Not wanting to proceed with the meal without it, I immediately rose to get a fresh pack from the stack. Each is packed in a plastic wrap that has perforations on top where you pull one out. I wanted the slit to be perfect so I used a sharp industrial-grade blade to cut it open. Happy seeing the perfect opening, I tried to reach for the first perfect pull to prime all pulls.
Then the big miscalculation reveal: I cut on one vertical side instead.
Then I just ripped thru the perforations on top with my bare fingers.
Mornings may. Mornings may not. 𝘔𝘪 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯̃𝘢𝘯𝘢.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

Buti po lighting consultancy ang passion mo tito, not surgery hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteRalph Pan Espinosa oo nga ano. Marunong ang Diyos. Baka mag-open heart surgery ako thru the patient's side. Messy!
ReplyDelete"Excuse me, nurse, where's the heart?"
ReplyDeleteEspn Ren hahahaha nasa kidney pala
ReplyDeleteYou win some... you lose some... c'est la vie!
ReplyDeleteI leave the kitchen stuff to the wife. I have a habit of tearing everything apart, lalo na chips and chocs, kaya lagi akong reprimanded.
ReplyDelete