Warning: today, I will do some muscle flexing. Expect no modesty and meekness conveyed. I suppose 𝙮𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜 is more fitting.
I was called to a meeting for a hotel project. I was made to understand that the meeting was to briefly discuss my design proposal -Design Brief, as it is called in the industry, as well as the commercial part of it. I didn’t know that the big honchos of the firm were there to meet me for the first time and that I was supposed to do an AV presentation of my company. I wasn’t ready in terms of material logistics because I only had my cellphone with me. No laptop. No tablet. No necktie. But I had my guts with me -and they were enough!
I’ve made the spiel ten thousand times before that even immediately after a 5k-run, I still can effectively and confidently present it. May I remind you: 𝙮𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜! Without the visuals, I had to be animated, dynamic and lunatic to keep them interested. I was juggling my balls, words to that effect.
That was the start of many hotel projects we did and still do with this client. End of 𝙮𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜.
On the drive back home, I knew it wasn’t just me. I had Someone who guided me not only during the time I presented but all throughout every step that led to that meeting. To Him, I am grateful.
Cheers! #MyCafeNotes

That's awesome
ReplyDeleteOK lang ang yabaNg
ReplyDeleteGod is good!
ReplyDeleteWell done His good and faithful servant.
ReplyDeleteGaling! Praise God...
ReplyDeleteGo Net go! God is with you!
ReplyDelete